Seems that 9 out of 10 B2B marketing campaigns are (yawn) bloody awful.
It doesn’t have to be. If you want to stand out, let your hair down and let your “freak flag fly.” (credit to CSNY)
What to see how a few smart marketers embraced “Entertain?”
Here are 4 great examples of entertaining content.
- Juan Eloqua by Eloqua (Great coffee beans = great marketing)
- Suitemates by Kinaxis (Makes fun of big software firms. Very funny stuff.)
- You Don’t Know Jack by Marketo (Fun, interactive online game)
- Captain Inbound by HubSpot (Cartoon series)
Did you know that the four companies in this example all have one thing in common? They are growing very fast in a terrible economic climate.
I have just one question for you.
Why can’t you be entertaining?
What do you think? Why don’t more businesses create fun and entertaining content? We love comments and people who share our content via the links below. Thanks! Tune in next Tuesday for marketing key 3.
Due to domain theft, we had to make some changes.
- Business website: http://www.FindNewCustomers.net became www.FindNewCustomers.com
- Blog: http://www.FearlessCompetitor.com (this popular B2B marketing blog) became www.FearlessCompetitor.net
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org became jeff.ogden at findnewcustomers.com
- How to Find New Customers (sponsored by Marketo.)
- Definitive Guide to Making Quota, and
- Moving from Transactional to Conversational Email Marketing (sponsored by Genius.com)
as well the e-book, Prospect Driven Marketing (with Communication Strategy Group) and holds a degree in Marketing from the University of Notre Dame. (Notre Dame is teaching B2B marketing to the next generation using this content.)
Find New Customers helps business develop and implement demand generation programs to drive more sales leads by improving the way they find and acquire new customers using best practices in lead generation.