Lead Generation Company | Great quarter in marketing automation
Find New Customers wishes to congratulate the marketing automation industry for a fine quarter. We especially congratulate strong supporters of Find New Customers, especially Marketo, Silverpop, Genius.com, Hubspot and Eloqua. In fact, two ( and soon to be three) of those companies retained our services for content marketing and lead generation.
As per DemandGenReport yesterday in the article Marketing Automation Category Shows Record Growth in Q1 In Revenue & Customer Count
Some of the highlights reported by specific vendors included:
- Marketo adding 146 new customers, reaching the 1,000-customer count
- Eloqua reaching 900 customers
- Pardot reporting its most successful quarter to date, adding 100 clients in Q1
- Neolane increasing its revenue 80% compared to Q1 2010
- SalesFUSION adding 100% more customers over the same period last year
- Genius.com continuing its 75% year-over-year customer growth rate
- Silverpop adding 20% more new customers in Q1 2011 than Q1 2010
- eTrigue expecting a 60% year-over-year revenue increase in 2011
- Hubspot signed 450 new clients in the quarter and they now have 4,000 customers in 31 countries
What do you think? We love comments. We love people who share. We love subscribers too!
Jeff Ogden is President of the B2B lead generation consultancy, Find New Customers. We help companies with between 150 and 5,000 employees who sell complex products to businesses to implement world-class lead generation programs. As companies struggle to create quality sales opportunities, they turn to lead generation companies like Find New Customers.