Quick! What’s the biggest challenge faced by most B2B companies today – faced by senior executives in those firms?
Answer: Getting the message out.
Those executives change strategy. They change messaging. So what? Does anyone notice? Some record a video, but who watches it?
The Fearless Competitor may be exactly what you need. What are the core skills of the
- Superb people person and interviewer
- Expert blogger and connector
- Serial networker – especially with top marketing, sales and content experts
The skills and abilities of the Fearless Competitor to engage an audience is legendary. (Check out Who is the Fearless Competitor for proof.) Now you can retain these services to help your company promote high level vision – with our Executive Communications Service.
Here’s how this service will work.
Pay a small monthly fee (plus expenses):
- We interview your top executives every month (usually on video). We can rotate topics and interviewees – company vision, why it is a great place to work, industry trends, etc.
- We write and publish 4-5 blog articles on the video, for this very popular blog.
- We syndicate that content and get broad exposure. (SocialMediaToday, CustomerCollective, SandHill.com and many others)
- We publish an e-book and a podcast every month.
- We harness our network of top experts for broader exposure. (We score 100 out of 100 in Twittergrader.com)
We believe this service will be invaluable to many B2B companies who want to get new business strategy out. For a sample of the kind of work we envision, watch this video of Brian Halligan, CEO of Hubspot. (Jon Miller, VP Marketing at Marketo said “Video is the medium of 2011 and beyond.)
For more information on this service, please click on Executive Communications Service.