B2B Lead Generation | Laugh and Learn Episode 30 | Thank an engineer
In this episode of our weekly B2B marketing show, Jeff Ogden, President of Find New Customers shares a valuable marketing lesson using wit and humor.
In this episode, we show how a company can make fun of world without their products. As we like to say – a dose of personality is what B2B companies really need, so “let your freak flag fly!”
Thanks to the Savvy Sisters and their B2B marketing blog, we have the results of the campaign. Thanks ladies.
Amber Pizano, Video Marketing Manager, Texas Instruments, shared the objectives and results on the Social Media B2B blog.
- Show design engineers that TI “gets” them and that they appreciate engineers for bringing today’s innovations to all of us.
- Build brand loyalty.
- View multiple “thank an engineer” videos
- Forward video link to a peer or friend
- View system block diagrams or other TI.com portal pages
- Share stories regarding engineering innovations on the TI community forum
- After 5 months, the video campaign had 151,000 views and 25,000 “further actions” people took from the landing page to TI.com portal pages.
- Viewers spend an average of 4.21 minutes on the page, indicating they are engaged and watching more than one video.
- 90 submissions were received for the video contest with very little promotion of the contest.