by John Doerr
Are you an entrepreneur looking to get your business off the ground? Do you work for a growing company that has great ideas, but just can’t seem to generate the sales it needs?
If so, I’ve got an announcement just for you: we just launched our brand new online learning program, Entrepreneurial Selling. It’s specifically geared towards entrepreneurs and sellers at growing businesses to help them improve their sales results.
76% percent of leaders at small- and medium-size businesses cited sales growth as their greatest challenge. This isn’t because entrepreneurs don’t have the talent to sell. It’s simply a result of the fact that they haven’t been taught how to sell.
That all changes with Entrepreneurial Selling. My business partner, Mike Schultz, and I will guide you through the ins and outs of how to make the transition from budding entrepreneur to successful rainmaker. Having built RAIN Group from the ground up, we know exactly what is needed to take a great idea and turn it into millions of dollars.
But we’re not alone. We’ve also assembled an all-star faculty, featuring the world’s top sales and entrepreneurship gurus, corporate decision makers, and venture capitalists, all of whom have recorded lessons exclusively for this program. They include Brian Halligan, Jill Konrath, Charlie Green, John Jantsch, Marshall Goldsmith, Michael Port, Tom Ziglar, Malcom McDonald, Scott Gerber, David Goldsmith, Carol Roth, Andrew Sobel, Michael Stelzner, and many more.
In the program, you’ll gain access to:
- 27 interactive online sales training lessons released over a 4-month period.
- Videos, role plays, quizzes, transcripts, mp3 audio, worksheets and exercises, and additional resources in each lesson.
- Monthly Q&A Coaching Calls with program leaders Mike Schultz and, yours truly, John Doerr.
- Expert Community Forums where participants receive feedback on their value propositions, sales conversations, proposals, and whatever specific challenges they face when selling their products and services.
Not sure if the program’s for you? If you fit any of the descriptions below, we think Entrepreneurial Selling will be right up your alley:
- You sell a new idea, product, or service
- You sell against branded competitors
- You have a limited organizational track record
- It is difficult for you to generate leads
- It is difficult for you to communicate your value
- You don’t have a sales playbook (you’re figuring it out as you go)
- You face rampant price pressure
- Selling is not your only job
- You sell with limited resources
If any of these descriptions resonate with you, I highly recommend you check out the program. For a complete overview of what you’ll learn, you can download our comprehensive Content Roadmap. It’ll walk you step-by-step through each of the program’s 27 lessons and give you a great idea of what’s in store for you once you enroll.
I guarantee this program will help you generate the sales you’re looking for. But enrollment is only open for a limited time, so don’t wait. Head over to www.entselling.com and enroll today.
Full disclosure: This email contains affiliate links and Find New Customers may receive compensation for anyone that signs up. But we wouldn’t promote anything that we didn’t think was quality and well worth your time.