The Science of Social Media | Insights from Dan Zarrella
Great insights on how best to use social media for maximum effectiveness in b2b demand generation from Dan at Hubspot. Thanks, Dan!
It’s important to know when the highest percentage of your audience is eavesdropping on your social networks—so that when you share content you’ll get maximum exposure.
Use the following data to learn when your audience is most likely to tune in.
Facts and Stats to Tweet:
- 5PM Eastern Time is the best time to tweet. »tweet«
- The best tweeting frequency is 1 to 4 tweets per hour. »tweet«
- Saturday is the best day to share content on Facebook. »tweet«
- Noon Eastern Time is the best time of the day to share content on Facebook. »tweet«
- The best sharing frequency on Facebook is .5 posts per day. »tweet«
What do you think? We love comments and people who share. We also invite you to subscribe to this blog or sign up on your Kindle.
“If more companies listened to (Find New Customers) a lot more would be sold.” Dan McDade, Pointclear.