Watch “What can the BMA do for you?” on YouTube.
The BMA is the largest organization based in the USA focused strictly on businesses who sell to other business and not consumers.
Are you a marketing leader for a savvy marketing company in Tampa Bay?
If so, I want to hear from you and add you to my Board of Directors for the about to form Business Marketing Association of Tampa Bay.
Hal Edwards, Chief Marketing Officer of ConnectWise.com – you are certainly a savvy marketer I want on the board.
Who else? I am looking for the leaders of the best marketing companies in Tampa Bay.
If you think that is you, please send an email to jeff dot ogden at findnewcustomers.com.
Here is some valuable information on the BMA:
BMA has earned the respect and loyalty of members by following a simple, three-part strategic vision.
- Be the primary repository of the best in business-to-business marketing information and resources.
- Attract the best practitioners.
- Promote the best practices in the industry.
Inform, Engage, Inspire
Develop innovative programs, content and community to foster member participation, sharing and dialogue
- More content, more programs, more ideas
- BMA works to increase the importance, impact and value of marketing in businesses worldwide
- Drive balance between traditional tactics and new approaches
- Introduce new programs that leverage members “real-world” expertise and experience
Increase BMA membership and expand internationally
- Power of BMA is our membership
- Get involved -move talent, expertise and resources to action for the organization
- Share all ideas, across chapter, languages and borders
- Establish forums for sharing, learning and collaborating
Establish BMA as the premier professional organization for marketing communications excellence
- Develop education and training programs for marketing professionals that creates competitive advantage for all businesses and organizations
- Provide best-in-class” advice, presentations, programming and know how
- BMA is the only professional organization with an exclusive focus on business-to-business marketing and its key drivers: Customer engagement and relationships, product and service innovation, value pricing, channels, online/offline marketing communications, and analytics
- Increase thought leadership opportunities and platforms for “what’s next” in communications