In this new year, the award winning marketing expert Jeff Ogden of Find New Customers will share his top 10 best of everything for this new year with you.
Since Fearless Competitor is the blog of the company Find New Customers, we hope you’ill visit that site too.
Let’s have some fun here. You can’t be serious all the time on your blog.
I hope you enjoy it and I invite you to follow me on Twitter at @fearlesscomp, because I’m known as the Fearless Competitor, which was given to me by sales expert Jill Konrath many years ago at breakfast..
- The best cell phone service I wish all the best to Sprint and AT&T but my best is Verizon Wireless for the best nationwide coverage and they also offer the super fast FIOS service too, which I had when I was married and lived on Long Island.
Verizon Wireless also fixed my iPhone and it was simple. Power it off and turn it on – done.
- The best steakhouse
There are a lot of places to buy great steaks, but my favorite is Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse because they have the best steaks anywhere.
- The best airline
There are many good airlines but Southwest is the most creative and offers free TV and baggage, so they are the best. They also have a blog called Nuts about Southwest Airlines and they have a great blog too, and since we have a blog, we support them.
- The best TV show
This is a tough one because I love Breaking Bad, Hell on Wheels and a lot of other shows, but the very best show is CBS’s @60Minutes, because their shows are very interesting and they tell stories every Sunday evening.
Not news, but stories, and stories are good for marketers to use too.
- The best Rock and Roll band
There are so many great rock bands and singers including the late Joe Cocker, who was a great singer and died recently.
But if there’s one group that can rock my world at loud volume it’s AC/DC. Crank up “Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap” Crank it up.
- The best NFL cheerleaders It is almost Super Bowl time.How can you say a single bad word about all those beautiful women, including the lovely ladies working for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?
You can’t, but the best in the business are the lovely ladies who cheer on the Dallas Cowboys, as this image shows.
Okay, sometimes blogging is not hard work when you have beautiful women like these. Sometimes blogging can be fun.
- The Best Newspaper in America Each day I read the New York Times on my iPad Air and it’s a great newspaper. But the very best is the Wall Street Journal, because it teaches me something new each and every day.
- The Best Movie to go see now I see promos for movies all the time, but the one I really want to see is Unbreakable, because it’s a true story about a true American hero, and it was directed by Angelina Jolie and 60 Minutes did a great story on the movie, which was very touching.
- The Best College Tradition There are some great ones, like Army-Navy, which is a classic and you have to say nice things about all those soldiers.Schools like Alabama and Auburn have great traditions too.
But Jeff Ogden of Find New Customers is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame. Touchdown Jesus. The Golden Dome. You can get a four year degree from any school but Notre Dame hands out 40 year degrees. This award goes to my alma mater, the University of Notre Dame.
- The Best Marketing Firms to Help Your Business
You can write about babes and steaks, but this is a marketing blog which was featured in the Marketo Big List of B2B Blogs, so here you go.There are fine companies out there like Bulldog Solutions and BlueBird Strategies and they do a nice job, but I have to say good things about two firms, Heinz Marketing which is run by my good friend, Matt Heinz, and my own company Find New Customers, which has the very best company name.No dog or person in our name.
Just the thing EVERY business wants – to find new customers and grow, so please visit Find New Customers today and let us know what you think of it.
What do you think of this list? We love to read your comments (No SPAM please) and we appreciate those who share with their friends on social media too.