Much better week than Jeb Bush or Tom Brady who both have big problems.
Very sad news about the helicopter in Nepal. It was found near Mount Everest and there are no survivors. Very, very sad.
Bye, bye to the very funny David Letterman who retired and Paul Shaffer was on the news shows this morning. “Why didn’t I say that to Madonna?” was a great line. He is a former weatherman in Indiana. Have a great retirement, David Letterman!
Very sad news for music fans!
We lost the great But slues guitarist BB King last night, so it’s a very sad day in the world of music. He was an awesome blue guitarist! RIP BB!
- Since my nasty fall and hospital stay last year, I’ve been meeting at Bayview Medical twice a week and I get driven there, which is helping me learn and grow my brain. My next meeting is on Monday.
- I’m a Notre Dame grad and a Catholic, so I joined a really big organization this week. Cannot mention their name. Hopefully, that will help with finding a new place to live and getting a job. It is a VERY big organization.
- I do play Luminosity every day which educates my brain.
- It is getting warmer and warmer here, so hopefully I can do some scuba diving soon this summer. I’m a NAUI-certified scuba diver. My driver is planning to buy a boat soon.
- I’m a Catholic, so I go to Mass every Sunday.
- My old 2003 Passat is clean and running great with fresh paint (Thank you Maaco) and tinted windows and a tinted windshield, a rocking sound system and a really good air conditioner. Hopefully, with what is did in 2. I hope to get a job and a new car someday.
- Friday is here, so I will go out to eat. Steak and Shake has cheap burgers and great milkshakes. There is also a nice restaurant nearby which serves good beer.
- I cannot post without mentioning the three boys I love with my whole heart.
I drink coffee every morning with a Best Dad in the World cup. You can make a small contribution to help them attend college here. http://www.gofundme.com/jeffogden
- Very sorry about the Amtrak wreck in Philadelphia where the driver was going way, way too fast, as well as the tornados in the Midwest. I can identify with them because we were hit by an EF4 tornado in Indiana many years ago which destroyed our home.
- I’m divorced. so I hope to meet a cute girl around my age (55) soon. Match.com did write my profile, so that is my long term goal. I’m slim and I exercise a lot as much as I can.