I’m a 1982 Notre Dame grad with a lifetime commitment to Fighting Irish. Never missed a game when I was a student there and I never will the rest of my life, like every other Notre Dame grad.
I was a member of the Notre Dame Club of Long Island and now I am a member of the Notre Dame Club of Tampa Bay
Doctor David Tulisak is a Notre Dame grad and a dear friend of mine.
To change the world of BtoB marketing forever by helping companies create Epic Content Marketing and world class demand generation programs.
That’s why we are now creating awesome videos each month with Presentation Coach Bob Turel. (see photo)
(This blog publishes 3-4 days a week and We’re honored that so many of you – 75,000 or more – have stopped by.)
To change the world of B2B marketing for the better and help struggling salespeople make their numbers with better sales leads and we want to help you too.
I’m tired of boring websites, crappy content, and mind-numbing me, me, me product information. Are you too? Joe Pulizzi of the Content Marketing Institute told me “Even after a hundred years, content marketing is till in its infancy. and there’s a lot of bad content out there.”
Unfortunately, prospective buyers are bored too, which is why salespeople lack enough qualified sales leads to make quota. (Resulting in over 4 out of 10 not making quota.) Despite of this, almost every company (95%) are raising quotas, according to recent data.
Raising quotas does not improve results. More Mr. Right Nows aka better sales leads will.
Increasing New Customer Acquisition is the #1 goal of more than 8 out of 10 companies. (as per CSO Insights)
Will you join me?
We help companies with 50 to 5,000 employees who sell complex products to businesses to implement and deploy world class lead generation programs.
Why is that important? 8 out of 10 companies say the lack of quality sales leads is the #1 problem they face. So the services of b2b lead generation companies such as Find New Customers are really important. It’s their biggest problem!
- the highly acclaimed demand generation white paper How to Find New Customers, sponsored by Marketo
- the newly published Definitive Guide to Making Quota
- new white paper sponsored by Genius.com, Moving from Transactional to Conversational Email Marketing.
- co-author of the eBook, Prospect-Driven Marketing
- listed as a Sales and B2B lead generation expert on Twitter
- listed as a “Marketing Mogul” by Marketo
- named as Expert speaker by Vistage — the world’s largest organization of CEO’s
- free iTunes channel filled with demand generation interviews and
- hosting monthly webinars with top lead generation and marketing experts, like Joe Pulizzi, co-author of Get Content, Get Customers and Paul Dunay, Buzz Marketing for Technology, Jim Burns of Avitage, and many more.
I bet you’d only join a cause if the leader had solid core values. Here are mine:
– Teach people to do the right things.
– Listen more than you talk.
– Champion the individual.
– Love your customer.
– A promise made is a promise kept. (Too few follow this one!)
– Give to receive.
I’m also featured in the book Get Back to Work Faster and hold a degree in Marketing from the University of Notre Dame, which may be teaching the next generation of B2B marketers with our content. (For instance, How to Find New Customers is taught to MBA students in the Mendoza School of Business at the University of Notre Dame.)
I can be reached by email at jeff.ogden at outlook.com or call (516) 456-8218